CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Today's Thoughts

Wouldn't it be nice if we just knew what our lives were going to end as? Sometimes, I think that and then sometimes I think about how fun it is to live in the moment. Tomorrow always brings new surprises and there's only so much you can do to prepare for tomorrow. I'm a big fan of spontaneity. Just relax and let loose. The best memories I've had usually have little planning and thought beforehand. I'm not saying that impulse decisions are the best thing by any means. I just think that when you think too much into things it just makes the little worry wort inside you jump for joy. Life is shorter than we think and it comes at you fast. Who knew I would be so close to graduating from college. Granted, I still have a couple years but in reality that's nothing. Responsibility is knocking at my door and has already crept in a few times. Watch out everyone, he could be at yours too.

My goal as of late is to fool lil Satan. He's gotten me a little too much lately and so now the fight is really on. Really he should just give up now because he's going down. My happiness defeats him every time.

Joshua 1:6 "Be strong and of a good courage."

0 comments:

Post a Comment