CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Good News

I got the greatest news today. My TELL 400 test was canceled/made into the final instead of me having to take it today through Thursday. It was such a relief that I wanted to run up and give my professor a big hug and tell her thank you. All of you who don't understand college yet: This never happens. Never. Maybe the test will be put off a couple of days because the professor is behind, but not put off entirely. So great. And now I have time to work on my many projects. The latest is creating a VoiceThread on constellations. Great fun.

And more great news is that I have a new cousin, Sophie, and she' s adorable and so tiny! Little does she know I will be her favorite babysitter.

Oh, and Dad is in town and I'm going skiing again this weekend. Woop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment