We have flowers in our front yard!! Isn't that just awesome, especially since they're purple. So fun! If anyone knows what kind these are let me know. Mom? I'm clueless.
Lately with teaching its been pretty stressful. I have so many projects and observations that makes it hard to focus on the actual teaching sometimes. I love being in the classroom, don't get me wrong but sometimes I leave with a headache that I didn't go there with. Today was one of those days. But then there are those moments that just make me smile. The other day a little girl in the class I'm helping with said with a pouty voice and stomping her feet, "I wanna FLY!!!!" It was the cutest thing because she was really so sincere. It reminded me of a certain *cough cough* Chelsey when bananas were left on her oreos. haha. Another little first grader was singing while coloring a picture today in class. It was even the baptism song about rainbows. (I can't remember the title). The kids around her kept telling her to be quiet. Finally she had enough and said something along the lines of, "Everyone always tells me to stop singing. Stop singing Aurora. Stop singing Aurora. I just can't help it!!!" It was adorable.
Well happy springtime! I hope your yard has flowers too! :)





1 comments:
Crocuses! I love crocuses, that means spring is officially here. PS I finally found you and I just love all your posts! :)
Post a Comment