CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Random Things You Never Knew

In case you never knew...here are some random things I do.

1. I play with my earrings ALL the time. I don't know why, I just do. It might be a nervous habit. Haven't quite figured out that one yet. However, it does make the back of my earrings lose because I mess with them so much. One day you might find yourself looking for a lost earring of mine.
2. I fall asleep during every movie I watch past 10. I don't know what it is, but no matter how exciting the movie, I fall asleep unless I'm not on a comfy couch or have a nice pillow. Sorry future husband.
3. I stand with my heals in and feet out. I'm sure its some sort of dancer pose I don't know the name of. People say its because I'm a breaststroker and that's the way my knees and ankles are most comfortable, but who knows.
4. I sleep with an unnecessary amount of pillows. The more the better. I like my cushion.
5. As of this year, I wear a watch everyday. Those days I forget are very painful because I keep looking at my bare wrist. Last night, I accidentally slept with it on. Oops.
6. Sometimes (my roommates would a lot of times) I talk without thinking. I'm not saying I have a dirty mouth and just tend to say what I think. Bluntness is what some people call it.
7. I love color coding, labeling and organizing things. I'm not always organized, but I would love it if I had everything they sell at The Container Store. My dream to have an entire house organized perfectly.
8. College has been bad for me as far as eating healthy. My parents did a good job of making sure us kids got our nutrients. Now I eat ice cream almost everyday. Yay! If you ever want to buy me ice cream, I'll be your best friend. :)
9. I'm an avid facebook stalker and yes I did just admit it. Don't put anything on facebook you wouldn't want me to see ;)
10. I LOVE people watching. You probably already knew this, but I couldn't leave it out because it is just too much fun. People are very interesting.
11. I make lists ALL THE TIME. Its a A personality type of thing I think. It just feels good to check things off the list or write things in lists because its so organized.

Hope you enjoyed that little post. Here are some things I've been up to lately.
-Ice skating/dance party=stake activity with awesome people
-Teaching first graders and going on a field trip to see a cute play
-Getting my hair cut. Hello bangs and middle part!
-Playing in the rain.
-Going outside without a coat on.
-Eating marshmallow mateys
-Making a fort in our living room
-Rolling down a hill in a giant blow up ball


1 comments:

Lauren R

what?! You're blunt?! NOOOOOOOOO
hahahahahahaha

Post a Comment