Attention everyone!!!! Rachael (no middle name) Fuller got into THE BYU aka Brigham Young University!!!!! Of course everyone knew it was bound to happen due to her genius nature, but that's besides the point. I don't think she can beat my story of how I found out, but I'm sure hers was just as exciting. I hope there was some sort of happy dance involved with Sadie going crazy as well because only that would be normal in the Fuller household. She is so beautiful and gorgeously tall (-er than me) and we are going to dominate BYU together starting in the fall. It will be EPIC! (*cough cough* Chelsey) Watch out boys, there will be another Fuller on campus! haha Plus, I already got an amazing reaction from Grandma so I'm sure there will be some shopping and sewing adventures soon to come. Countdown = 186 days. :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment