CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Awkward:
-Getting hit on by an interesting fellow in the library. Who sits by someone with only an iPod, just staring at the BYU home page? As soon as I answered the question, "Are you dating anyone?" he soon disappeared and looked very distraught. Sorry dude.
-Having Marcus, our coach's little 2 year old, follow me into the girl's bathroom. What do you say to the child? Umm...sorry girls only. "But my mom lets me come in here!" Well, um...not the SWIM locker room.
-Looking up at someone in the Cougareat, when I realized they were looking at me. They quickly glanced away. More awkward for them, than me though!
-Having someone try to give me a flier in the wilk, but started talking to me as I had already passed them. Do you turn around?
-Texting while walking and almost walking into the rocks on the side of the sidewalk by the SWKT because I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.
-It being so dang cold outside that my boogers froze on the way to class.
-The horrible smell in the locker room that hasn't gone away for days. Anyone want to fess up?
-The window in Shari's house in her bathroom that had no blinds or curtains. Weird.
-When Rachel and Marnie figured out that they were wearing the same underwear.

Awesome:
-Having lunch with my best friend in the whole wide world, Chelsey!!
-Listening to random live music in the wilk. People are so incredibly talented at BYU.
-Throwing up "gang signs" to the opposing team in a heated game of memory when we won. Oh, how I love Elementary Education.
-Having an amazing Ed Psych teacher who doesn't care if we laugh and wants to be included in our jokes.
-Spinning the amazing unicorn folder that tells you what you should do next if you were a unicorn. Thanks Sarah!!
-Having a nice, relaxing swim practice because we have a meet against Utah tomorrow and they're going to get smashed!!
-Knowing that my wonderful friends are coming to watch my swim meet tomorrow.
-Sleeping in until 6:40. Yes, I'm talking AM and it's a big deal for me.
-Eating a Spicy Italian foot long sandwich from Subway, TOASTED! (Thanks Harper for the genius idea)
-People watching in my flexibility class. A guy had a shirt on that said BYU Jump rope Workshop. Why wasn't I invited?
-Doing my homework on a love sac in the athlete locker room
-Team dinner at Shari's house!!

2 comments:

Lauren R

bahahaha....lets find out about this BYU jump rope workshop...and GO! you= awesome

love you roomie!

Sarah

Gang Signs! That was the best day. Our cohort is great. If I was a unicorn right now...I'd probably empale evil things. :)

Post a Comment