
I am so blessed in my life. Sometimes I can get down on myself, but then nice people remind me. I go to an amazing University where I'm living my dream everyday. Who knew this average girl could get in? I'm on the BYU freakin' swim team! (sorry for the language mom). Sometimes I forget that it is such a blessing. I have an absolutely WONDERFUL family that is always there for me as well as friends and neighbors. I don't know how I got to live in this wonderful ward/cute loft, but it was a very good decision. There have been so many fun times and memories so far and more to come.
I have the best roommates who buy me dinner AND desert (yes, we eat desert and don't even care about the calories) when I'm having a bad day. We go on crazy runs up to the temple even though none of us are in running shape. I am a sprinter when it comes to running too. Sitting on the temple grounds just makes things so much better in life. I highly recommend it. One day we're going to run a 5K/maybe a half marathon together and I expect you all to be there as cheerleaders ;) I might change my mind after waking up tomorrow though so don't make any plans quite yet. No need to get the face paint out.
Here's a good quote I like by President Eyring:
“Even when you feel the truth of [the] capacity and kindness of the Lord to deliver you in your trials, it may still test your courage and strength to endure. The Prophet Joseph Smith cried out in agony in a dungeon:
“ ‘O God, where are thou? And where is the pavilion that covereth thy hiding place?’(D&C 121:1–2). . . .
“The Lord’s reply has helped me and can encourage us all in times of darkness. Here it is: ‘My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment; And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes’ (D&C 121:7–8).”





1 comments:
Oh I loved this post! I can't wait to run the 5K with you, it's going to be SO fun!
Love you girl, you are strong and beautiful and I am so thankful you are my roommate!
♥
Post a Comment