CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Meet My Friend

So I have this friend who's name is Maui Caramacs. The best friend any girl could ask for. I thought my friend only lived in Hawaii until I went to get my costume for the upcoming Barbie party. There sitting in the party store, just waiting for me to find him. It was quite a reunion, let me tell you. After many gasps, little jumps, and giant smiles we finally found each other again. This is the first time I found little Caramacs instead of Caramacs just coming to me via those wonderful people that go to Hawaii without me. It was glorious. We have been rejoicing and Caramacs has stayed around for a good 4 days already, although I have a feeling he won't be sticking around for much longer. Sorry I don't share Caramacs very often. (not even with the roomies) For really, he is my best friend and has seldom left my desk area. *Sigh* Bliss.

1 comments:

Lauren R

I love your friend. Thanks for sharing one!!! :)

Post a Comment