CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 1, 2010

March Madness!!


Thanks to my new friends across the hall, Chelsey and I have decided to do our own little March Madness extravaganza. Here is how it works.... For everything that you do on the list you get a certain amount of points. Each day you try and get as many points that you can. For example:

  • Eat a salad = 1 pt.
  • Sweep floor = 1 pt.
  • Visiting Teaching = 1 pt.
  • No eating out = 1 pt.
  • No sugar = 5 pt
  • Fruit/Veggie = 1 pt/serving
  • Exercise = 1 pt/15 min
  • No food baby = 1 pt.
  • Take out trash = 1 pt.
  • Write a letter to a missionary = 1 pt
  • Make the bed = 1 pt.
  • Pass cleaning check = 1 pt
  • 7 hours of sleep in a row = 1 pt.
  • Go to FHE = 1 pt
And the list goes on.... But I'm really excited to do our own sort of yay life march madness! Its a good idea that we glorified and I hope it will create good habits! We're going to make really cute posters to keep track of our points and put them on our pantries :)  The winner gets to be taken out to dinner by the other person. I hope I win! GO KARALEE! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment