CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Girls Weekend!!


This past weekend was a blast!! On Friday I went bowling with Chelsey, Makena, and Aubrie. I never knew that bowling could be so much fun! The first game we just did normal bowling and the second game, fun/crazy style. My favorite move was when one person straddled in front of the lane, holding the ball between their legs and then another person would slide on their stomach and go under the other person's legs, pushing the ball down the lane. So, so fun! Saturday we watched the unfortunate BYU basketball game and then I  went to the dollar theatre to see the Blind Side with Chelsey, Lauren, Mandy, Kilee, and Stephen. It was awesome and seriously the best movie I have seen in awhile. I highly recommend it. Well, now I'm going to get back to the Harry Potter marathon on ABC Family! Life is good :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment