Dinner for Jodie's Birthday at Olive Garden
We had a blast and I absolutely love Jodie for the wonderful person she is! She always makes everyone feel loved and included. I love the random notes or Madagascar stickers she puts on my swim locker. She laughs more than anyone I know, causing everyone else in the room to do the same. What a great quality to have. Jodie always has a smile and a funny story to tell. Happy birthday babe!
Key Lime Pie
What a delicious treat that Makena and Chelsey made randomly one night! One of the many joys of having a ready-assesible kitchen is the joy of yummy food and cooking. As an apartment we have taken advantage of our wonderful, spacious kitchen. Our tummies love it! Key Lime Pie is one of Makena's specialties and boy will her family love her for it as well. I love these girls. Good times :)
What a delicious treat that Makena and Chelsey made randomly one night! One of the many joys of having a ready-assesible kitchen is the joy of yummy food and cooking. As an apartment we have taken advantage of our wonderful, spacious kitchen. Our tummies love it! Key Lime Pie is one of Makena's specialties and boy will her family love her for it as well. I love these girls. Good times :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment