CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Family


I have the best family in the world and I have no idea what I would do without them. We have some really great memories together and I would not be who I am today without their influence in my life.

My Dad
My dad is someone who I can talk to and die laughing in the process. Life is so hilarious when you talk to the man! Let me tell ya. My favorite was when he told me about how he was recently invited to go to a monster truck rally with some younger men from the ward. "Why in the world would I go to a monster truck rally??!!!" I don't know Dad, but apparently some people like it. My dad is always there for a good update and impressively keeps up with all the swimming stats. My number one fan. :)



My Siblings
I love them all! We have so much fun when we're together. I loved the times when we made home videos, giant cookies, went to the pool together, oh and those long road trips. You guys are the best! I love our skype dates and hearing friendly voices on the phone. I love the updates on regular life stuff, and just stuff that I miss out on.



My Mom
I call my mom everyday. Her advise and overall comfort towards me is irreplaceable. Whether its a recipe or to vent about a stupid test or really anything at all, she will listen. She keeps me updated on most everything on life and what is happening back at home. We laugh, we cry, and we love each other. Thanks Mom for all you do!



My Grandparents
I have very supportive grandparents for sure. Growing up with Grandma and Papa was a great blessing in my life. They are such good examples to me, especially as they serve a second mission in the Philippines. I miss them a lot, but I know they're doing great service for the Lord and the people of the Philippines.
Grandma and Grandpa Fuller are my new best friends. I call Grandma all the time just to talk and I have loved having them so close for the first time in my life. They love to spoil me, which I love. The best weekends are the get-a-ways to Heber with the roommates for homemade food, laughing, hot tub, and movies. They are always willing to give me rides places and let me go to church with them. Love you guys!

1 comments:

Mitch & Keri

You do have a great family. :)

Post a Comment