CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Future Elementary School Teacher!


Good news!!! I got into the Elementary Education program yesterday!!! What a glorious day :) "This is the best day of my liiiiiffffeeee!!!" -Steve Carell. haha. I was doing laundry and decided to check the mail and low and behold there was the wonderful envelope! My friend Aubrie who lives across the hall from me was also trying to get into the program, and we've been planning a celebration ever since we turned them in. I bought baby Martinelli's and we decided to make each other cute posters to put on our apartment doors. We thought it was so fun because naturally, as future Elementary School teachers,  we love to make posters. The one she made for me is so cute! I'm so excited to start taking classes that I will love in the fall. I am well on my way to preparing to teach the children of America. haha. love it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment