CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 30, 2012

Weddingness

So I apologize for the large amount of wedding topics that are being discussed lately. They are just too fun! My wonderful mother is hard at work and has made lots of preparations for our big day. The latest accomplishment of hers was the candy table we're going to have at our St. Louis reception. If Scott and I aren't enough incentive to go, now you know there will be candy there. I'm so excited for it and I plan on sampling them all despite the amount of people wanting to talk to me. I have Sterling to sneak me some. tehe.

Here's a preview of the amazing candy bar!
We also got a preview of our bridals and groomals that we took last Saturday via Flicker and courtesy of Erica Morgan. To see click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment