Last weekend Rachael and Grandma hosted a bridal shower for me and a few of my friends. They did such a great job making delicious food, decorating, and planning the whole party. We all kinds of food from carmel apples, raspberry punch, cupcakes, little ham sandwiches, chocolate covered strawberries, cookies, asparagus bites, and other great assortments thanks to Pinterest. Grandma is now an active member. :) We had a fun time talking, enjoying the beautiful Heber sneery, opening presents, and other bridal shower activities. I'm grateful for the family and friends that love me so much. I am so blessed in my life to have such amazing people as examples of the true joy of life. I got some really cute presents, especially to decorate our new apartment in a month! Thanks to everyone that came and braved the canyon and lack of directions to come to Grandma's house.
Shout out to AnnaLeah Larson for the amazing pictures!





0 comments:
Post a Comment