CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 23, 2012

Quote of the Day

As some of you might know, I have been teaching at  Bonneville Elementary for the past month as part of my practicum experience for BYU. I don't go to my classes for the entire month of March and I teach in a 3rd/4th split class.  It's been a blast, but a lot of hard work. My mentor teacher is AMAZING and is such good example to me, which has helped me become more confident in my own teaching. Everyday I smile at what the kids say or do and I love it! On Fridays we have game day during literacy time and I was playing Apples to Apples with some of the students. One girl was commenting on the number of boys verses girls playing.

Girl: "There are 4 girls and 5 boys playing."
Boy: "No. Miss Fuller is a WOMAN!"

I about died, it was so cute! Plus, I have officially been called a woman. I feel honored that I have finally reached that stage in my life as judged by a 4th grader. :) I'm sure there will be other great quirky moments like this to come in my teaching career.
Bonneville Elementary
Also, I signed up for my interview for the internship. Cross your fingers that I make a wonderful first impression and get the job! April 2nd is the big day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment