CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Brave Me

On one of our recent date nights we decided to roam center street in downtown provo. It was so nice to be outside in the semi-warmness and stroll down the street all sophisticated like. There are so many fun little shops along center street, a few of which we have explored. The highlight would have to be the little pet store with a million different types of fish in the back.  The only problem is that it smells like well, nasty animals to put it plainly.  I, personally, can't stand it too long. Scott, on the other hand, could spend hours examining the fish collection.  On this particular night I was feeling pretty brave and we decided to go to Indian Palace, which obviously serves Indian food-a new thing for me. As far as restaurant authenticity goes, this one nails the Indian culture as far as I can tell.  From the man in the turbine to the fancy looking bowls that our food came, I was very impressed.  So basically what Indian food is, according to me, is nasty looking colored mush with random chunks of meat (if you're lucky) that is served over rice or eaten with fancy bread dipped in it. It honestly looks disgusting, but it was DELICIOUS! I guess the Jennings will be happy to hear that I like Indian food. I won't be banished. phew! ;)  All in all it was a great night and I'm very glad that Scott convinced me to try Indian food. He was right again.



Oh, and I didn't mention that the people watching was one of the bests yet! There were two couples sitting close to us, both on first dates. It was highly entertaining and one of the couples should get married tomorrow they were so perfect for each other, according to our judgements at least.

0 comments:

Post a Comment