
On Monday night I was setting my alarm as usual...5:45am. I went to bed and got up when my alarm went off. I felt more tired than usual, but I went through my routine nonetheless. I said my prayers (don't ask me what I said I have no idea) washed my face, brushed my teeth, went to the bathroom, and started getting dressed for swim practice. At about this point I checked the clock out of habit only to realize that it was 1:06 am on Grace's speedy clock!! I couldn't believe it. I had woken up in the middle of the night and started getting ready. It was the strangest thing. I put a t-shirt on a hopped back in bed just thinking that a text message or something woke me up, too tired to realize that I had actually turned off my alarm. In the morning when I was more coherent I pieced it all together and apparently I had set my alarm clock for 12:45am instead of 5:45am. Maybe I should get more sleep. Haha





1 comments:
MY CLOCK MADE YOUR BLOG!!!! BAH!!!! :)
Post a Comment