CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Weeord

Sometimes I feel like have a lot of weird tendencies, just insignificant things. Like how I always have to push 22 on the microwave instead of 20. Or how I randomly get a cramp in my pinky or second to last baby toe. I always have to put make up on my left eye and then my right eye and I'd much rather pluck my right eyebrow than my left, it's just easier for some reason. My toenails are always painted no matter the season, I just can't stand to have bare toes. If "Party Rock" is on, I have to sing no matter where I am, it's just one of those songs. Supposedly I leave the kitchen cabinets open all the time, I think its just sometimes. Turning off lights are more automatic to me than closing cabinets I guess. My unique fact during get to know you games is that I can pogo stick. I bet lots of people can pogo stick, its just that they've never tried it before so it makes me look more awesome. And of course, there are countless other instances of weirdness. It make life interesting.

But the best compliment I've gotten from Sterling lately is when he told me, "You're weird and he's weird." Yes, Sterling I do have a boyfriend who appreciates my weirdness and I appreciate his. It's fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment