I recently (as in last night) watched an awesome movie, Bride Wars. It was just to keep the happiness of wedding planning alive. (not that it ever died or did die, but you know.) I bought 3 wedding magazines, got some sherbet in a waffle cone, and snuggled with my boy, I mean fiance. tehe. It was a great night to say the least.
I feel like the general population stresses a lot about wedding planning, completely understandable. But I, Karalee Fuller (Jennings), commit to never stress about wedding planning period. However, I do give myself permission to stress about wedding planning when it is in fact, not my wedding as in my daughter's. How, you might ask is this going to be done. Well...
1. Watch wedding movies and laugh and fictional character's misfortunes.
2. Remember that mom is really the one that is stressed, not me. (sorry mom)
3. A wedding is only one day, a marriage is a lifetime and on to eternity.
4. Droll over wedding magazines.
5. Only make one major decision every week, when needed.
6. Make lots of wedding lists because lists are my best friend. hense the list
7. Continue to walk around glowing with happiness that I get to spend eternity with my best friend.
Here's a Bride Wars quote for your entertainment:
Marion St. Claire: A wedding marks the first day of the rest of your life. You have been dead until now. Were you aware of that? You're dead right now.
Emma: I understand.
Emma: I understand.





0 comments:
Post a Comment