I want a puppy. Not just any kind of puppy though...a really cute one. Preferably one that is small and fluffy and loves me. I will take care of him and train him and feed him too many treats. Just look at this cute little face and try to say no. It won't work. I already named him so no stress over that matter. The brown one is Rascal and the black one is Flatts. :)
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Puppy Lover
Dear Mom,
I want a puppy. Not just any kind of puppy though...a really cute one. Preferably one that is small and fluffy and loves me. I will take care of him and train him and feed him too many treats. Just look at this cute little face and try to say no. It won't work. I already named him so no stress over that matter. The brown one is Rascal and the black one is Flatts. :)


I want a puppy. Not just any kind of puppy though...a really cute one. Preferably one that is small and fluffy and loves me. I will take care of him and train him and feed him too many treats. Just look at this cute little face and try to say no. It won't work. I already named him so no stress over that matter. The brown one is Rascal and the black one is Flatts. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment