CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pancakes

Recently I forgot how much I absolutely LOVE pancakes. Not just the add water to the batter kind and get a soft, bread like substance...but real pancakes. The kind that when you spread butter or honey on them, it just melts before your eyes and slides down the side. The kind that makes your mouth water before they're even cooked all the way in the pan. The kind that buddies up with syrup with such beautiful composition. So last night I had a pancake craving. Kilee magically had wonderful pancake powder stuff that was sent straight from heaven. A few eggs, oil, and water later....the craving was satisfied along with the rest of the apartment that soon became addicted to the scent. Breakfast should be served anytime of day. Those restaurants that only serve breakfast til 10 are making a big mistake. 9:30 at night is a great time for pancakes and might even be better than 9:30 in the morning. However, I'd like to publicly apologize to Fred (Lauren's friend) who somehow ate a piece of plastic along with his pancake. No idea how that got there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment