Sunday, September 12, 2010
On a Cloud
Can I just say that college is SO fun! Granted I have a good work load school wise, but the fun on the weekends and even during the week totally makes up for it. It was always a dream of mine to go to BYU, ever since I was born practically. I have no idea what or how my life would be like if it wasn't for the opportunity to go to BYU. I am living my dream. This weekend we had the annual swim camp out up American Fork Canyon, floated the river with some people from my ward, and had a fun game night. Definitely one of the top weekends of my college life. I am so excited for the swim season this year, because I really think that this year will be so much fun with the amazing people on the team. I have amazing roommates and friends and I couldn't ask for anything better. I teach my very own PE class on Thursday at Art City Elementary for my PETE class. Its going to be scary, but exciting at the same time. I'm finally getting some real teaching in! Wish me luck :)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Hey Karalee! It's April Farmer. I just gave my brother in law your number. He should be giving you a call soon. Maybe next weekend. Hope that's o.k.!
Post a Comment