
This past weekend was a lot of fun and relaxing. I had a movie night Friday and Saturday hung out with my friends from high school, Hannah E. and Hannah A, ironically enough. It was just so fun to be with them and talk about the old times. I always feel so old when we go through all the "remember when"s. I'm making an amazing T-shirt quilt and it was fun to look at it with them because they basically have every shirt that I have, being swimmers and all. So many fun memories are being put into that quilt. I highly recommend anyone who even knows a little bit about sewing to make a t-shirt quilt because I already love mine so much and I'm not even done yet. I had some really cute high school shirts for sure and making them in a quilt doesn't even make me sad that I can't wear them anymore. (Well the neon yellow one was a little heartbreaking) Hx2 and I even made some very cute outfits for ourselves out of the scraps. Who knew a sleeve could be such a great hat? or the bottom of a t-shirt such a great mini skirt? Well now you know ;) We went out to dinner at Noodles and Co and saw Charlie St. Cloud, a very very good movie. They have plenty of close-ups on the ever so beautiful Zac Efron. I don't think I've laughed that hard about the silliest things in a very long time. It was a good ab work out for sure. Its fun sometimes to just let maturity out the window. Don't worry I'm still a responsible 20 year old, just working on my "laughter wrinkles". Happy days :)





1 comments:
Zac Efron.... wow... yeah he made that movie amazing that is all I can say.
Post a Comment