Another adventure this summer was going to the circus. I haven't been since who knows when. It was fun to feel like a kid again eating cotton candy and just hang out with the family. Ansley and Cohen even got to come with us. Some days I really just want to steal Cohen away cuz he's so cute! Some of the stuff they did in the circus made my body hurt just looking at them. It was a pretty quirky, talented group of people. Oh, and of course the circus brought a whole group of interesting people perfect for one of my favorite hobbies of people watching. What a blast. :)
Friday, July 30, 2010
Circus Flora
Another adventure this summer was going to the circus. I haven't been since who knows when. It was fun to feel like a kid again eating cotton candy and just hang out with the family. Ansley and Cohen even got to come with us. Some days I really just want to steal Cohen away cuz he's so cute! Some of the stuff they did in the circus made my body hurt just looking at them. It was a pretty quirky, talented group of people. Oh, and of course the circus brought a whole group of interesting people perfect for one of my favorite hobbies of people watching. What a blast. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment