



So this summer us kids have been coming and going a lot doing different activities. Nauvoo was the rare occurrence where we could spend time together. Other than that, its been a roller coaster of different trip to the next. Rachael went to EFY, Girls Camp, Tennessee, and has a job babysitting. Devin went to EFY, boy scouts activities, and swim team. Sterling went to Utah, specifically Lake Powell, did swim team, and scouts as well. Then there's me with three jobs and a DC trip. Needless to say we weren't around much together at one time. Family dinner where we can set the table for 6 is a treat or even sit down for a few minutes. I'm really thankful for my siblings and all the joy and excitement they bring to my life. Life would definitely be really boring without them around. I love our crazy movie quoting moments and laughter. I really do miss them when I'm away at school. If it was up to me, we'd all have cell phones just so I could talk to them more while I'm at school. I'm glad I came home this summer to spend time with them and create fun memories. Love you guys!!





2 comments:
cute family pics! and you changed your blog!! i was expecting red :) LOVE YA and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!
cute karalee! I love it :)
Post a Comment