Today when I walked outside to go to class it was lightly snowing. My favorite kind of snow!! But then all of a sudden, WHAM! A snowflake hit me square in the eyeball! Yes, the gooey part. You would think my nice eyelashes would have protected me, but no they failed. I was probably too wide eyed admiring the snow to see the precarious snowflake headed strait for my cornea.
Then, I got a lovely phone call at 1:01PM from my trainer telling me that I was randomly picked to get drug tested at 5:00PM. Unfortunately, I have work from 4-7 so there was no way that was going to work unless someone could cover my shift. No one volunteered after an hour of feverish texting and calling. Lucky for me, the compliance office was smart and figured out that I'm a senior and done swimming so I got a call telling me I wouldn't have to be drug tested! YAY! I have successfully gone through a collegiate career without having to pee in front of anyone. A dream come true! Needless to say, it's been a very "Wacky Wednesday."

For other great Wacky Wednesday stories, read this cute book!





0 comments:
Post a Comment