CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Check!

This past week I was able to achieve one of the things off of my 100 Life Goal list, as I like to call it. It's pretty much a bucket list of 100 things I want to do before I die. Well, #22 is officially crossed off the list.

22. Make the Conference team

Ever since I was a Freshman in here at BYU it has been my dream to be able to compete at the true collegiate level with my team. I worked by butt off as usual and its finally paid off. My ankle is finally completely healed and doesn't bother me anymore. For ankle stories click hereand here. My coaches think I'm swimming fast because I'm in loooooovvvve which may help the situation but I just think its because I work hard and really want it and my body is finally letting me. I'm so grateful for great teammates that have always believed in me. I can't wait to go to California and swim super speedy!!

200 Breaststroke vs. Utah
All the Seniors
After beating Utah!






1 comments:

Scott

Naw, ur coaches are right. I think I deserve all of the credit, I mean all you did was swim you guts out twice a day. I had to stand around and look good. Which helps more, seriously.

Post a Comment