CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentine's Day

This was Scott and I's first Valentine's Day together this year. Granted he knew of my existence last year, but not enough to make a celebration of it. We celebrated a little early due to the Conference meet that was the week of actual Valentine's Day. It was so fun to go on a fancy date like we were newly daters and spend quality time with each other. We went to an Italian restaurant in downtown Salt Lake that was phenomenal! You can not go wrong with Italian food, but this place is to die for. (I already forgot the name, so ask Scott...regardless it sounded fancy) The decorations were so hilarious and very Italian. In the girls bathroom they had old underwear and bra ads on the walls. I wish I would have taken a picture of some of them. Needless to say, it made the bathroom experience a little longer than usual. And to top it off Scott got me new slippers!! I've had the same AWESOME pair probably since I was 15 so it was time to officially retire them to the garbage can. They were getting a little sad. All in all, it was a great night especially for people watching and spending time with the fiancé.


The old ones. They're nastier in real life.
The new ones!! With a real sole and everything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment