CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 8, 2011

Need an Umbrella


So these new bangs I got. They're pretty cool. They cover up a lot of unwantedness up in the forehead region. They dry nicely (sometimes) and I feel a little bit more fashionista. One day, I will be a fashionista. Let's hope. It'll probably be the day when I don't have to teach for the salary, if that day ever comes. But yeah bangs, I highly recommend them because they're awesome! I feel all cutesie when I wear them correctly instead of hiding them under a headband, which happens a little too often. They may even make it look like my sweat pants aren't as grungy as they really are. Magic. The only down side....here comes the truth...is that when it rains or snows they are the only things stickin out of your hood. So when you get to the library or wherever you're going, you take your hood off and low and behold your bangs are the only things that are wet and you're praying that they dry semi decently while you constantly run your fingers through them a million times. And then, you have to pull up the rest of your hair so that it doesn't look as silly that only your bangs are wet and nothing else. BUT I have come up with a solution: buy a new umbrella if yours breaks. Umbrellas cover your entire head pretty well, even if the hood doesn't. The next thing I need to do: buy a new umbrella.

But besides the rain, I really do LOVE my new bangs. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment