CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween





Halloween this year was a blast!! A group of friends and I went up my aunt and uncle's house in Salt Lake to be in their spook alley, a fun haunted house in their basement. It was legit and sooo much fun! There was a Harry Potter room, Pirates of the Caribbean room, Star Wars room, and Indiana Jones room. And of course we got to eat DELICIOUS homemade food thanks to aunt Cammy. I loved seeing all my cousins and getting lots of hugs. I also went to our ward Halloween party dressed with my roomies as Powerangers! It was soo much fun and our costumes were legit! I was the pink Poweranger, Kim. I also taught Sunday School on Halloween and it went alright. The candy I gave out was a big hit so that was good. haha. Overall, it was a exciting weekend and I decided I really like Halloween EXCEPT for watching scary movies. I could be just fine in life without watching scary movies ever again.

1 comments:

Jill

keep loving life. im so glad you're having fun. remember last year when i saw you in the haunted house? haha!

Post a Comment