CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cooking Habits

For some reason this year has been really hard as far as being willing to take the time to cook. I think it may have to do with the fact that I have no real time and am completely content with cereal most nights. I really do like to cook though when I have the time. I may not be the best, but I have a few favorite recipes. I need to make a collection of recipes that I can make in 20 minutes though. Cooking would probably get done a lot more with that. There was a unique time in my life when I thought about being a chef and own my own catering business. That didn't last very long when I realized I would probably eat all the food I made, making myself fat, and cooking gets tiring after awhile. On my bucket list I have a goal to take a cake decorating class one day though. I think that would be really fun. So here's a new goal: make one legit meal every week. Now this may seem stupid to all those moms out there, but I'm not a mom yet. Maybe next month it'll be two meals a week. We'll see!

This is what happens when Lauren and I cook together!

1 comments:

Lauren R

bahahahhaa what an awesome picture...can i steal it
and I SOOOO WANT TO TAKE A CAKE DECORATING CLASS!! LETS DO IT!

Post a Comment