CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Upperclassman Status







I'm officially an upperclassman! Not that it really matters in college, but it just sounds cool. Junior... wow! I'm starting to feel old, but then again I really have lived this long so I guess its legit. I finished my finals on Tuesday, packed/cleaned ALL day Wednesday, and was in Heber until the cast came off on Monday and the flight home. Its going to be a nice few relaxing days. I wouldn't have been able to clean and pack if it wasn't for my grandma helping me. What a blessed person I am to have such wonderful, helping family members. Grandpa and Ryan came up with the truck to help haul my stuff away. I have definitely acquired a collection, that's for sure. Josh and some of his buddies came up to help too. Today Chelsey, Josh, Grandma, and I all ran errands in Provo which was a bit stressful, but fun at the same time. I feel pretty accomplished today. I spent all the money left on my meal card, $90 worth of kitchen stuff for next year. It should definitely come in handy. I'm really excited for my muffin tin. ha.
Since my last post we've had our swim banquet which included dinner at Brick Oven, awards, and movie slideshow in the SAB. I always love the movie. Kirsty's parents did a great job of taking pictures and putting them all together. The website where you can see more is at http://picasaweb.google.com/jeffreybferrell/. The girl's team won conference so we awesome rings that are really cute. Their not girly really, but huge in a way that's obnoxious...just cute. It says my name on it and everything. Pretty sweet.
Well summer is a callin'! Sophomore year was great filled with lots of memories! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment