CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Finals :(



This is how finals make me feel. The pictures says it all. I have two more to go and of course I saved the hardest for last...History of Creativity and American Heritage. I can't wait to be done!!! It'll be the best feeling ever. :) Then, I get to start all my fun classes in the fall for ELED!! Yahoo! Wish me luck. Studying is taking over my life.

2 comments:

Unknown

haha and dont u look forward to going to St. louie and being with ur family!!!!! -sterling

merileesue

so I am not sure why I didn't think you had a blog....but I found you and we are now blog buddies! I know how you were feeling during finals....I am have been there myself many times. Cute blog....love it!

Post a Comment