CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 9, 2012

No Title Necessary

Dear BYU professors of which are currently teaching me,

Thank you so much for letting me eat in your classes. The two and three hours that I would have without food would most definitely hinder my learning and presence in your class. I could think of many possible situations that could occur without the proper yumminess in my body during your class time. Namely head bobbing, blank stares of out-there-ness, lack of friendships including me in the class, overall happiness, stomach noises, sunken cheeks...ya know that kind of stuff.
I understand now that celery and opening plastic bags are a bit distracting and I will keep those to a minimum, but please understand if I have a craving of celery. It happens sometimes. I will also try to share my yummies with a neighbor from time to time considering I like the wonderful girls in my classes.
Also, on a side note I would appreciate it if you considered letting me wear sweat pants to class occasionally. I know I'm supposed to be practicing my professional look for the classroom but some days it is quite exhausting. I promise I won't wear the ones I wore to bed.
Thanks again for your love for me and appreciate for food.
Sincerely,
Karalee

Evidence of my LOVE of food


1 comments:

Anonymous

I am so glad I have gotten to meet you this semester! How about sharing some of your yummy treats with me? Haha!

Post a Comment