Lately its hit me that I'm getting married. Like for real this time. I'm getting married. Up until now its been kind of this happy thought, but now the planning and hype is in full swing, especially as I have been home. I had a WONDERFUL bridal shower last Saturday, which was a blast. I am so lucky to have such great friends and family that love me and support me in the marriage fiasco. My cheeks were definitely sore after much laughter, smiles, and pictures. The ice cream bar was a hit, at least for me and the added goodies were perfect as well. In my mind, there's never a good party without good food. Thank you cards are now in full swing as well. It's all so funny how these everyday objects are so exciting to get. In case you didn't know, they now make pyrex pans with multicolored lids and handles. Genius. Oh, and registering at REI was the best decision we've made together so far. My outdoor adventures are about to get a million times more exciting. Well, hopefully I get good at this wedding planning stuff in time. Also, Princess Bride has forever hindered my internal saying of the word, "marriage."
The Impressive Clergyman: Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam...
[cut to Westley, Inigo, and Fezzik]
The Impressive Clergyman: And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva...
[cut to the trio again]
The Impressive Clergyman: So tweasure your wuv.
Prince Humperdinck: Skip to the end.
The Impressive Clergyman: Have you the wing?
[cut to the trio once more]
The Impressive Clergyman: ...and do you,Pwincess Buwwercup...
Prince Humperdinck: Man and wife. Say man and wife.
The Impressive Clergyman: Man an' wife.
[cut to Westley, Inigo, and Fezzik]
The Impressive Clergyman: And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva...
[cut to the trio again]
The Impressive Clergyman: So tweasure your wuv.
Prince Humperdinck: Skip to the end.
The Impressive Clergyman: Have you the wing?
[cut to the trio once more]
The Impressive Clergyman: ...and do you,Pwincess Buwwercup...
Prince Humperdinck: Man and wife. Say man and wife.
The Impressive Clergyman: Man an' wife.
Happy weddingness.
All the high school peeps





0 comments:
Post a Comment