CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

Today was a bit wacky. Here's some of the adventures.
1. On the way to swim practice at 5:45 am this morning I was greeted by a very very happy/giggly couple walking together, arm over shoulder. I have no idea why they were so awake and what in the world they were doing. Strange.
2. I had a cookie for breakfast along with my cheerios.
3. Our warm up involved a 400 yd kick. For those who don't understand lengths in swimming, that is an unnecessary amount of kicking for a warm up. Most of the time we do about a 100 or 200.
4. My math tutor is a bit wacky. He was walking behind me for quite some time before I saw him to say hi while walking around a corner. I hope he wasn't there too long.
5. I actually participated in math today. Very wacky if you know me at all. Math and participating in class scares me.
6. There is a 20 year old girl in my math class who is 6 months pregnant. VERY WACKY. (she was married, but still wacky nonetheless)
7. I had breakfast for lunch thanks to Scott. It was awesomely wacky.
8. I'm wearing my balloon shorts because it was too hot to wear my jeans anymore. I really do feel like I'm wearing a pair of balloons on my lower half.
9. While walking home earlier today I noticed that I could not see a single cloud in the sky. That is how beautiful it was.
10. An old man at the Creamery randomly came up and started talking to me and Scott. I couldn't really understand what he was saying. Maybe his hearing aid had something to do with that. He gave Scott a high five.
[CHAT swim meet in Salt Lake City, UT]

[studying in the park for finals]

0 comments:

Post a Comment