CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Photography

If I could have a second major, it would be photography. I love it. I took a couple of classes in high school, a film class and a digital class. I looked into it when I came to BYU, but soon discovered you can't even take a single photography class unless you're in the photography major. So that bridge was burned pretty fast. I didn't feel like I had enough experience or talent to compete with the amazingness at BYU without even taking a class yet. SO my photography "skills" per say have been used just for fun as a hobby. Hopefully one day I'll be able to take some photography classes at a community college or something. My dream is to have all the pictures in my future home be ones I have taken myself. I'll probably need a cool camera one day for that to happen though. Here are some of my latest experiments.
Picnic by the Alpine Loop
My fun new sunglasses!
During a photo scavenger hunt. I liked the car.
Swim Meet in Logan, UT.


0 comments:

Post a Comment