
I love people watching. If it were a sport, I'd get at least 11 gold medals. BYU is a great place because it is filled with so many unique people that come from so many different places and cultures. I'll admit right now, up front. Mormons are weird and we all know it. We say weird things, we like going to Ikea on a date (happening Saturday!), we act crazy without being drunk, we are comfortable with meeting complete strangers in the library, etc. Anyways, being at college on the dating scene is very entertaining as an observer and of course the beneficiary. I love watching the lunch dates in the wilk or listening to relationship drama via recorder (*wink wink Lauren*). Probably the best thing about people watching is the interesting way that everyone interacts with each other. We're all unique and God made us that way for a reason. I love noticing someone and just thinking about how their life is and making up stories for them. If you have seen The Date Night with Steve Carell and Tina Fey you'll know what I'm talking about. This is just one of the many reasons why I love college and it helps me destress from the crazy academic life I live.
P.S. I recently learned that BYU has frog-eye salad in the Grab n' Go line. Um, AMAZING! Obviously not as good as mom's, but close enough for my satisfaction.





0 comments:
Post a Comment