On Halloween night, my roommates and I went to my Aunt and Uncle's house in Salt Lake to help with their Spook Ally/Haunted House in their basement. It was sooo much fun! We dressed up as scary creatures to enhance the spook ally experience. Chelsey was a little girl scared in her bed because there was a monster, me, underneath it! Aubrey and Makena also helped in the tunnel by grabbing ankles and just being scary. I loved being around little kids again. You miss the young'ins when you're in college, so it's always a special treat to be around them.
Kayla Echols, a friend from back home, visited this past weekend from BYU-I. We put all our mattresses together to make one giant bed and had a sleepover in our front room! It was a genius idea, if I do say so myself. Great view for the TV and everything. I love roommate sleepovers :) It was a pretty bomb weekend!






0 comments:
Post a Comment