- School is always a struggle, but so far so good! I'm applying to the Elementary Education program in January and I'm super excited to be done with all my GE's. I've already started taking some classes for my major and absolutely LOVE it.
- Swimming is hard, as usual, but soo much fun! We've had two meets so far, the Blue and White meet and the Freshmen/Sophomore meet vs. Utah. This season is going to be very exciting! The girls are really hoping to be repeat Mountain West Conference champs this year.
- My friends are awesome :) They make me laugh everyday...usually at something ridiculous Chelsey says or does! Weekends are a blast
- Right now I'm in Irvine, California for the weekend visiting Cheley's brother, sister-in-law, and niece. We've had a really fun afternoon, just hanging at the beach, window shopping, and visiting the temple. We took some really fun pictures on the Newport Beach Pier. I absolutely love California and dream of living here someday!
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Quick Update
Here's how my life has been going lately...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment